RE: [IP] MM 508 Replacement

Allie got her new one already.  The software error involved setting multiple
profiles for basal rates and errors that could occur unless you cleared all
basals and re-entered --- which was a royal pain in the a$$ to do -
especially as we are new to pumping.......  We called MM back in december
when we were just starting training at our CDE's insistance and they shipped
us a brand new pump no questions asked....