Re: [IP] Celexa or Prozac

Hi. I am new to the list, but wanted to comment on the antidepressant thread.
I started taking Celexa a year ago and frankly had no luck with it. I didn't
notice any weight gain, but it didn't help my depression either. I then went
to Prozac and it wasn't much more help than the Celexa was. After about 7
months on and off of different A/D's I finally went on Zoloft. It has made a
drastic improvement and I have actually dropped some weight since starting on
it.  Aside from the sleepiness it causes, I really like the way I feel since
I have been on it.

Ami in FL
dx'd at age 9
MM 507C since 1/99