[IP] prefilled cartridges and kathie

> When users pre-fill cartridges, what do they carry around with them if
> need to change the site

if geneva goes far away from home...we always take that blue MM bag with the

2 sils/ IV preps
1 cartridge
pump batteries
extra test strips

this is if we go for long day trip or overnight.

she usually carries just a sils / IV prep and batteries in her little purse
along with meter stuff.

insulin lasts longer than you think.  read the thread about heat and insulin
in the IP archives.  (do a search for those words)