[IP] Pre-filling cartridges and lubricant

>-- if we
> pre-fill our MM cartridges, say 6 at a time, will the Humalog sitting in
> cartridges have any effect on the lubricant? What have you experienced?

we have been prefilling cartridges for several months now...and have had no

it sure saves time...and you can make sure the bubbles are all out.

when we travel far away for the day, I can grab a couple of 'sils' and a
cartridge for emergencies.  and believe me...we have had those!