Re: [IP] The Mall of America Walk-Dianne

In a message dated 1/21/00 10:58:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< JDF is sponsoring the walk for the cure at the Mall of America.
   Wishing you a very successful JDF WALK.....and success begets success. We
first participated here in Phila in '92 two wks after melissa's dx. Phila
raised $93,000 that year. This September we'll be walking at not one, but
FOUR different sites in the region, and our projected goal is $1.5 MILLION!!!

Regards, Renee