[IP] Pre-filling cartridges and lubricant

Of course like everyone else, I've been reading about the pre-filling of
cartridges and not reusing MM cartridges because of the lubricant. This got
me wondering, and so I'm asking you other MM users out there -- if we
pre-fill our MM cartridges, say 6 at a time, will the Humalog sitting in the
cartridges have any effect on the lubricant? What have you experienced?
Thinking about trying this with Amy, but her #'s have been so "iffy" lately I
would hate to add another negative factor.

Mom of Amy, 13