From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Barbara Doolittle
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 11:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] type2s on pumps!

Want to hear from over weight, type2s on pumps.  Im suppose to get MM
pump soon, I have mixed feelings about it .  Of course Im looking
forward to not having to take four injections a day. I have been told by
Drs., educators,dieticians,to lose weight and I would
not even need insulin.  Guilt trip, all my fault.
So all of you heafty type2s on pumps, let me hear from you.
Barbara Doolittle-Nashville, Tn.