Re: [IP] Mommadoo

I appreciate all the emails , Im new to the list,so Im learning. I would
really like to hear from type2s who are on the pump. Im fifty and been
diabetic for ten years. on insulin for eight years.
on four shots a day for about three years.  Of
course I am a heavy gal OBESE as the Drs. would say. I HATE that word!!!
IM suppose to go on MM pump soon. I have mixed feelings about it. Drs.
say to lose weight , and I would
not even need insulin. Guilt trip, all my fault, Does anyone else ever
feel like this? OK, so all of you heafty type 2s on pumps, I need some
encouragment!  Barbara Doolittle,Nashville,Tn.