[IP] Update on Kap & Pumping

Hello group,
Thanks to you guys we were ready and felt good going LIVE w/ insulin.
Kaps #s are snapping into line.  Things are going alot better than I had
thought -
Hey, I was prepared for the Worst.
He has had 2 lows in 3 days - 78 and 79 - not sure if we really should even
count them as lows - but we will - since he felt low.
Unlike pre-pump and didnt know he was in the 30s.

Kap was doing a bolus today and he asked me if I knew what that insulin would
be saying if it could talk!
Of course, I asked him What.........
He said - in a whispering small tiny voice
"ok, i am in someone's body now
so i need to do the job of a pancrease
ATTENTION - I AM ON THE JOB - BLAST THAT SUGAR!
What an imigination my boy has!

Thanks for Listening!
Darlene
Mom to Kap - age 9 and PUMPING