Re: [IP] Belly Basals vs "Butt" basals???

email @ redacted wrote on 1/19/00 8:10 am:

: Has anyone noticed a distinct
>difference in how well your
>basals seem to work
>depending on whether or not
>you've inserted in the "front
>or back" of the body??? <

Yes, I sure have seen a difference in my absorption rate.  My hips give me wonderful results.  I've been using my belly for many years.  Hypertrophy has developed, needs a break  now and again...

lisa ann
(IDDM 29 of my 33yrs., assimilated 9/89)
;;;who is relieved good spelling isn't a true measure of my intelligence, wit, or elligability requirement for pump usage;;;   This disease is demanding enough...

i don't feel sleepy, jus' feel like lyin' down...