Re: [IP] Celexa or Prozac

I have been off and on antidepressants for the past 7 yrs.  I stopped taking
them because I couldn't tell if the "highs & lows" of my bgs were causing the
depression.  I was diagnosed with clinical depression and yes it was before I
started pumping.  I guess what I want to know is does Celexa cause you to
gain weight?  My emotion state is better with the pump, but recently I have
become aware of the depression lows starting to come around again.  I had not
heard any thing about a newer version of Prozac. (It worked the best for me
of all the antidepressants)
The weight thing is important.  I have just gotten my weight down to where I
feel comfortable.  Any input would be appreciated.