[IP] Re: YIPEE!!!!! We got our pump today

Yes we got our pump today. Watched the video and will be doing a lot of
reading this weekend I guess. I thought this day would never come. Now we
just have to wait till Feb.1 for our training. My son was just really
excited he was going around the house just crazy we had to keep telling him
to settle down a little.I hope his is still excited when we start
experimenting with infusion sets ha-ha. Any way just wanted to say we shall
soon be pumpers.
Lori (mom of Ryan)