Subject: [IP] Tender Site Life Short - Considering Velosulin/Humalog Mix

Hi Andrea,
My daughter uses the mix because her sites don't last with just H, but hse
is neighter allergic nor resistant to Humalog.  When she has a high sugar,
and we do an injection to bring it down, we use just H, and it works just
fine.  Her sites don't get red or anything with just H, they just quit
absorbing.  I don't know why it works to mix, but I'm sure glad it does.

I don't think it's a Tender problem, though that's what Jenna uses, as
there've been a lot of folks have the problem with the sof-set things.  But,
it never hurts to try some different sets.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom

<<, my Tender sites have rarely been
lasting 3 days,usually 2 to 2 1/2 days and
sometimes less. I am considering switching from
straight Humalog to the Velosulin/Humalog mix. Does
this work for 6% insulin-pumpers.org members because
they are allergic or resistant to the Humalog?
Then I would know for sure, if it was the set or the
Humalog? Or is early site degradation caused by
straight Humalog only seen with the Tender>>