Re: [IP] thinking about quitting the pump

I read on an earlier IP thread about this:  I have a Victoria's Secret
Miracle Bra.  I took out the padding from one side and put in the other side.
 Then I slide my pump in the bra.  With a little toilet paper to mold my
rectangle pump to look round like a breast, it works like a charm.  Not only
can no one see my pump or even know I'm wearing it, my breasts actually look
larger.  She might want to give this a try.