Re: [IP] Diabetes prank

On 20 Jan 00, at 22:29, Maureen Reagan wrote:

> Maureen (who can not wait for the day she is cured and panics about where
> her pump and meter are)

It happens.  One morning a while back just after a site change I was leaving
the house when I reached down to make sure the case for my pump was
zippered before I went out the door... I had one of those panic moments and
I actually asked my wife if she'd seen my pump before I realized it was on
the other side...

Rev. Randall Winchester
WD4HVA (email @ redacted)