From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 6:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Reservior/cartridge changes

Ok i tried to fill Matt's cartridge so he doesn't need to change it every
site change, and it was not successful!  I tried to double the amount i
usual
use and it was 220 units but i couldn't get the air out no matter what i
tried so i manually prime it out and was down to 80 units!
Agghhhh........i'll try again next time........

Mag