[IP] Re: Reservoirs - Holly

Hi Holly,
I didn't mean to suggest that you or anyone else had suggested re-using
cartridges.  I was responding to your suggestion that MiniMed suggests
changing the cartridge with every set change purely for their economic gain.
You wrote:
>We change the reservoir with every set change.  Just trained that way by
>MM.  But that makes sense because they will sell more reservoirs that way.
Anyway, I did not mean to offend or malign anyone or anyone's suggestions.
Just providing information that I hope is accurate.