[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #840

> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:37:36 -0000
> From: "Betsy Krussel" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Just venting
> I have a lot of spare padding you can have.  Hope I'll be able to shed it
> when I start pumping.  Now if I can figure out how to box it and ship it.
> Betsy.  Should hear today or Monday from the Tricare if they will cover
> pump and supplies.
:Betsy,  Don't sit and wait too long for Tricare to call you.  I waited and
waited and waited some more until it was almost a month since my doctor
requested it.  It turned out they never got it.  I was waiting for almost a
month. Go ahead and call the 800# for Tricare region 2  and talk to someone
about it.  the number is 1-800-931-9501.  They were helpful to me and they
also reffered me to the National Diabetic Pharmacy   ( the info I gave you
the other day)

Pumping with Tricare @ Ft. Bragg,NC
Sheila Morris
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World