Re: [IP] Gemini, Gianna, Please share with the class (was:: All Endos are NotEqual)

>OK, you two. You aren't really going to leave us all in suspense, are you?
> >You will tell us if it turns out to be the same Endo? (Please)
>Anika (needs her soap-opera fix)

  Sorry Anika :) it wasn't the same endo . . .I hope I didn't dissapoint
your soap opera cravings!! Hehe . . .however, I do know that I'm the
umpteenth person to leave my first endos for someone else . . .there are
even two other people at my school who left too! not a good thing!! --Gianna