Re: [IP] Tight-fitting clothes...BUT ...?

Carolyn Green wrote:

> BUT how do you give yourself a bolus without leaving the table?

I wear the pump in a thigh thing variation I made (actually stays up)
under waistless dresses and just push the buttons through the dress.
The biggest problem I have is noise, sometimes I have to bend my head
down to hear the beeps.  The one thing I have found important is to not
move the fingers after pushing the first button.

I hope you have fun at the party.