Re: [IP] Tight-fitting clothes...BUT ...?

Thanks Jess for the help. I do have a Disetronic but thought that it might
look a bit odd if i was groping through my dress....!!
I have given myself a bolus with my pump under my arm attached to my bra
with a baby sock and had some strange looks. Just wondered if there was
something I haven't thought of.
Carolyn :o)

BUT how do you give yourself