Re: [IP] Tight-fitting clothes...BUT ...?

> Hi everyone!
> I have a company party to go to with hubby (tomorrow night) and am
> planning to wear an outfit that is very tight-fitting. I have read
> many posts on how to hide the pump with a lot of good suggestions
> BUT how do you give yourself a bolus without leaving the table?? I
> am planning to attach it to the inside of my upperleg using a velcro
> tensor bandage cut to fit (don't want anything too bulky)

Better get a garter too, the bandages tend to slide down.
matching or skin color Bike shorts will work also, you can put a
saftey pin on the pant leg and slide the pump up the leg, hooking the
clip over the pin for quick release. Dunno how you bolus discreetly
unless you have a 508 with remote. My daughter hasn't figured that
out yet.