Re: [IP] Tight-fitting clothes...BUT ...?

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Carolyn Green wrote:

> to wear an outfit that is very tight-fitting. I have read many posts on how
> to hide the pump with a lot of good suggestions BUT how do you give yourself
> a bolus without leaving the table?? I am planning to attach it to the inside

i assume you have an MM about which i know very little...  with my D, the
buttons are distinct shapes so that i can find them without needing to
see, and the audio bolus alows me to confirm without looking that i'm
receiving the appropriate amount of bolus insulin....  hey MM users!
isn't there an equivalent MM feature???

Jessica Elena Marder