Re: [IP] thinking about quitting the pump (long)

> >I need some help here.  My 14 year old daughter started the pump a year ago
> >last December.  Since then her #'s have never been better.  Tonight she
> said
> >that she is thinking about going back to shots because she is dreading this
> >summer and how hard it is to find clothes that work with the pump.

Put her back on an MDI schedule of rise - sleep same time, meals with
exact portions, snacks, etc.... for a week. Then let her make up her
own mind.

My daughter has worn her's clipped to everything from swim-suits to
soccer shorts -- never gives it a second thought.