[IP] Tight-fitting clothes...BUT ...?

Hi everyone!
I have a company party to go to with hubby (tomorrow night) and am planning
to wear an outfit that is very tight-fitting. I have read many posts on how
to hide the pump with a lot of good suggestions BUT how do you give yourself
a bolus without leaving the table?? I am planning to attach it to the inside
of my upperleg using a velcro tensor bandage cut to fit (don't want anything
too bulky). It has a high neckline so getting at it in bra area would mean
having to undress myself first. I do not have a remote control!
How do I do this discreetly? Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help!! :o)