[IP] Gemini, Gianna, Please share with the class (was:: All Endos are Not Equal)

.>>Hey Gianna, just wondering...what was the name of the endo who made you
your mother go out of the doctor's office in tears?  Email me privately and
let me know...I'm wondering if it's the same one who made me leave the
in tears when I was younger!  Rhode Island's such a small state...you never
know!! lol  Kelly>>>

OK, you two. You aren't really going to leave us all in suspense, are you?
You will tell us if it turns out to be the same Endo? (Please)

Anika (needs her soap-opera fix)

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World