Re: [IP] thinking about quitting the pump

   I can't make any promises, but I'm forwarding your post to my 17 yr old
daughter who was just 13 when she began pumping. Hopefully, Melissa can find
some time to write to her & share how she dealt with those identical
feelings. I can still recall painfully sending my husband & older daughter on
to a holiday dinner at a friend's house almost 4 yrs ago, while I sadly
waited for Melissa's rage & frustration to subside, after she couldn't find
anything to wear that wouldn't "show" her pump. To this day, she prefers not
to have her pump visible, although everyone knows. She's learned "tricks" to
accomodate the pump & NO, she still doesn't "love it", but with maturity,
she's accepted that everyone has to contend with things they'd rather not

Regards, Renee