Re: [IP] thinking about quitting the pump (long)

I missed some of the earlier posts but agree with the ones I just read.
You and she should look at pros and cons and try working at ways to wear
it rather than giving it up.  Do you know about the site with all of the
pump accessories?  I don't have the site right now but will be happy to
find it for you if you don't already know about it.  I liked Sammi's
post.  May if your daughter reads it she might think again about her
decision.  My son is 15 (pumper for 3 years, diabetic for 12).  I don't
think he'd ever go back to shots unless he had to.  I know it's probably
easier for boys to carry to wear the pump but I'm sure he still has some
of the same feelings.  I too think it's worth looking for ways to work with
the pump rather than to quit it.