Re: [IP] Fw: Diabetes News

email @ redacted,
Please remove me from this subscription, it's not because of your org. but how
it's
E-mail system it set up. I receive its the last week over 150 E-mail a day. You
do the calculations on how much time it takes just simply deleting all your
e-mail.
Once, your organization has come up with a more effective system please let me
know.
Please remove email @ redacted thank you