Re: [IP] thinking about quitting the pump

Hello, I'm 17 yrs. old and thought I might be able to offer some
suggestions.  How about snipping a small hole in the bottom of a shorts
pocket and putting the tubing through that, so that the pump can "hide" in
the pocket? I do this all the time with my jeans and without the clip, the
pump is pretty thin. (I have a MM)  This way, you can't see any part of the
pump and it doesn't matter whether or not your shirt comes below your
waistband.  Also, if you your daughter ever wants to talk, she can email me
at email @ redacted
very best wishes, Gianna