Re: [IP] Re: Who's the expert? (Was MM vs Disetronic)

 >As a D user I want to thank you for the post.   There does seem like a
lot of
 >misinformation out there about the D pump and hopefully through your post
 >people will start getting more accurate information.

Unfortunately there is an equal amount of misinformation about the MiniMed
as well. All this comes from accepting information from 3rd parties (such
as sales people), making assumptions based on incomplete data or casual
observations. I would recommend speaking about pumps only from your own
personal experience. We all know what our own pump does and what we feel
comfortable with. Let's not speak for anyone else. Otherwise we end up in a
"my Ford is better than your Chevy" or "my PC works better than your Mac"
type of argument that has no value for anyone.

The best advice is to visit both pump sites and gather as much information
as you can. If you have specific questions about a particular feature, then
we can try and answer those specific questions. But, as far as which pump
is better than the other? Unless you have a specific need, you might as
well flip a coin. Both are good pumps.

(Remember, never expect to get honest and objective information from any
sales person!)