Re: [IP] Diabetes prank

I can relate.  WHen I first went on the pump, I consistently went to the
refrigerator to grab bottle of insulin and then syringe at usual times (ie.
9:30pm), and then all of a sudden I would realize-  oh my gaawd, I don't
have to do this anymore!!  Or I would be driving somewhere and suddenly
panic and think, OH NO, I FORGOT TO TAKE MY SHOT!  Tee-hee, got over it.
Now, I don't know what I would do if I stopped pumping, how could I ever get
in the shots routine again????!