[IP] Just Venting about Sils - Greta

Hi Greta:  I was scared to death of the Sil - I can't tell you how many times
I held that thing in my hand and tried to insert it.  One day - after two
tries with the Soft-Cert and 'missing', I couldn't face doing it the third
time.  I figured it's now or never with the Sil or go back to injections.  I
brought up the instructions for Silhouette insertion on the monitor and did
it - no ice, no Emla. I haven't used a Soft-Set since.

With me, being also on the thin side, I was running out of places for the
S/S, and I just kept hitting gushers. I was getting really nervous about my
sets.  I did request some of the micro's, but haven't used them as yet.  I
will give them a try - someday.

Don't give up - just remember that whole needle doesn't enter your body.
Besides, you can gently press the point against your skin until you find a
place that isn't going to hurt. Keep trying, you can do it!

Hugs, Joanne