[IP] How I read Digests

I often notice members unsubscribing to the digest because of too much
reading. This ol' lady considers herself as functionally illiterate
computer-wise. There are a few things I have taught myself, good or bad. But
to save time reading digests, I click on Reply to Author (I use Outlook
Express). Then I immediately change the author to myself (learned this after
I accidentally hit *send* instead of close and the entire digest went to the
list). I then delete the entire Subject list and addys until I get to a
post. If I see more than one set of  > >'s I quickly scan to review a
repeat; I delete that and read the new post. I keep deleting and when
interrupted I close it to Draft, saving changes. When I go back to reading
that Digest, I don't waste time finding my spot because everything was
deleted. I pick up where I left off.
    Someone also posted me and taught me how to change from MIME format and
post using Plain Text. This helps the others on the list to get less
    If you try this, maybe you can learn more by retaining your
subscription. 8^)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)