[IP] belly vs butt and pump trainer

Dear Barbara,

Finding good diabetes care in the Kansas City area can
be tough! So, I have to put up with these comments and
do a lot of research and self education. It's funny,
the ones who know the least typically act like they
know it all... Experts aren't afraid to say, I don't

This site always keeps my confidence levels up.
Without this site, my pump therapy experience would
have been a disaster! I am extremely grateful to the

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:48:59 EST
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] RE: belly vs butt and pump trainer
>Maybe the pump trainer needs to review a bit of the
>info in the pump trainer
>and patient training manuals. They do have pictures.

>Barbara B.
Do You Yahoo!?