[IP] belly vs butt and pump trainer

Dear Barbara,

Finding good diabetes care in the Kansas City area can
be tough! So, I have to put up with these comments and
do a lot of research and self education. It's funny,
the ones who know the least typically act like they
know it all... Experts aren't afraid to say, I don't
know.

This site always keeps my confidence levels up.
Without this site, my pump therapy experience would
have been a disaster! I am extremely grateful to the
members.

Andrea Seitz

>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:48:59 EST
>From: email @ redacted