Re: [IP] Diabetes prank

I laughed so hard when I read this.  I could completely relate with your
husband that kept going for the insulin.  The first few weeks I was
pumping, I would periodically panic.  I would have the thought "Oh no!  I
haven't had a shot in a REALLY long time!!!"  A look of complete panic went
across my face.  The first couple of times, classmates would ask what was
wrong.  After that they would whisper "Maureen, remember you are pumping
now."  LOL, it slowly stopped happening, but it took nearly 2 months before
it completely stopped.

Maureen (who can not wait for the day she is cured and panics about where
her pump and meter are)