Re: [IP] Tender Site Life Short - Considering Velosulin/Humalog Mix

> Or is early site degradation caused by
> straight Humalog only seen with the Tenders?

geneva had short site life with sof-sets on humalog.
then we did the H/V mix.  lasted longer ...sometimes.

now she is doing sils/tenders with the mix.  we usually get 3-4 days.  we
don't push this.

we should try straight humalog just to see if it was the sils that work
better,  but I have a bunch of preloaded H/V cartridges in refridge.

mom to ten yr. old geneva