Re: [IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!) - hypoglycaemia precedingdiabetes

> jeez how do you guys stand it when you go really low??????

Not always gracefully. I often get hysterical and cry b/c I feel trapped in
my own body. I learned that mini-juice boxes and such always near by help
alot, but the real low low (I've hit 17 recently) merely knocks you on your
butt (altho not literally all the time) and requires alot of recovery time
to get energy back. You just are gentler on yourself after a "splat" attack
of a real low:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC