Re: [IP] Giana - All Endos are Not Equal

In a message dated 1/20/00 3:52:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  .we have a new endo now :) --Gianna >>

Hey, it is nice to see - that you feel this way as well!

"We" represents the team effort - both Kap and I need in coping w/ Diabetes.
His #s are my #s - highs and lows -
And with pumping for a little over 24hrs - his #s looks like my #s.
You, like Kap, are not alone, mom is close by - holding out arms and reading!
Keep the Faith!
Mom to Kap - pumper