Re: [IP] diabetes is diabetes(NOT!!) - hypoglycaemia precedingdiabetes

Nanette, i am non D and am having a terrible time with hypoglycemia on a
daily basis. I too heard this is possibly an indication of type 1, i'm 33 and
remember having these episodes once in a blue moon, now i'm getting
concerned. I was going to talk to my doc about it and see what he will say,
i'll let ya know. Matt my son is the type 1.  My lows are not really low, but
i feel really bad, shaky, sweaty, weak, etc, and lucky for me i have Matt's
meter and i test and am in the high 50's to low 60's........jeez how do you
guys stand it when you go really low??????