Re: [IP] The dreaded E13 MM Warning-Sherry

Sherry imagine getting 12 of those alarms in one day!!!!!!!!!!  Matt had this
happen last weekend, of course i was on the phone withe MM on the second
alarm and a new pump was in the process of being sent. Within 16 hrs the new
pump arrived, during all the screaming of this pump and yes resetting all the
details 12 times that day, Matt would not let me disconnect him!  I'd say he
likes his pump huh?