Re: [IP] Re:being open about diabetes

Kap was a little scared at first to tell his classmates.
Convincing statement was:
OK - you have diabetes - and sometimes it shows - highs/lows by the way you

Others have ignorance - It shows every time they open their mouth and say
something they have no knowledge about!
Young Man - it is your job to educate others or you may choose to listen to
"In class one day, a little girl said "ole no, I have to sit beside the
diabetic Kid, - Kap turned to her and said  You Know I Could Say - "ole no -
I have to sit beside the stupid Kid.
The teacher had the little girl write an apology to Kap.
Kap decided that night - he needed to educate!
Rest is history!  after the presentation!
Sad part is the little girl is the same one that was dxd in Dec,99.
Now Kap gives her peep talks on how to educate others.
Thanks for Listening!
Mom to Kap - pumper