Re: [IP] All Endos are Not Equal

I had the same experience when I was dx'd. I was 16 and still technically in
pediatrics which did not work out at all. Every time we went in my mom and I
both left in tears because we got NOWHERE. It was as if the docs had their
own agenda as to what would "work" and that our questions wouldn't have any
impact. My mom had been reading up a storm, every book she could find, and
the doctor told her to stop reading!! and not to base any opinions on
"anecdotal information." excuse me here, I understand the need to a little
caution, but other people's stories are what have the most impact at times,
not an official pamphlet.  lol . . .we have a new endo now :) --Gianna