[IP] Tape Woes - this is weird

Kap is using Tenders and Micros -
The first 7 came off every day - so we did 7 site changes in 7 days.
Then we learned what works for him - so far
4 sites that have lasted

I will get to the weird part in a second.
IV 3000 - Insert infusion sets - iv 3000 again - is his method!

Now, for the weird part, if he takes his shirt off - the site itches.  Drives
him crazy - scratching at it.
So - now he runs to get his shirt back on!
And it stops!
He used to sleep w/o shirt - so hot natured! - Not anymore!
Also, If he takes the site off in the shower - there isnt any glue left on
Living and Learning in NC w/ pumping
Mom to Kap - age 9