[IPn] News

I want to extend a big Thank You to those of you who have contributed
to our current funding drive and encourage those of you who have not
contributed to add a little to the pot. If every list member gave a
dollar a month, Insulin Pumpers would have it's "bare bones" budget

A special thanks to the folks at MINIMED for there GENEROUS
contribution. Major funding from corporate donors helps us get closer
to our annual budget needs and is greatly appreciated.

Keep sending those pictures, Insulin Pumpers INFO forms, and your
contributions. All are appreciated and all will help the support
forum in their own way.

Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director