[IP] Re: hospital stay

My endo required a 1-night stay......  Which was not bad, in fact I think it
should have been more because he insisted that I take my NPH the night before
and I think it lingered in my system to the next day....  So he set my basals
and it looked like they were perfect until the next day when i got home and
was on a "normal" schedule.......

I had the dietician and educator stopping by frequently throughout the day
and I also had a trainer from IIS, Lois Brody (who was absolutely fabulous
and I still keep in touch with her) there with me all day and then the next

Another neat thing about it was I was on the 24 hour surgery wing, so
everyone else was recovering from surgery, I was the only "active" one!!!
The nurses loved it and were very interested in the pump and it's

Just my $.02