[IP] Job Stress Therapy ;)

Last week at a seminar called "Stress and Disease" by Dr.
Nickolas Hall, an expert in psychobiology gave an example of
coping skills for job stress.
When you have had one of those TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT days, try
On your way home after work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
section where they have thermometers. You will need to purchase a
rectal thermometer made by Q-Tip. Be very sure you get this
When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect
the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy.
Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweatsuit and lie
down on your bed.
Open the package containing the thermometer and remove the
thermometer and carefully place it on the bedside table so that it
will not become chipped or broken. Take the written material that
accompanies the thermometer and as you read it you will notice in
small print the statement that every rectal thermometer made by
Q-Tip is PERSONALLY tested.
Now close your eyes and say out loud five times, "I'm so glad
I do not work in quality control at the Q-Tip Company."
 (Apologies to anyone who might work for Q-Tip Quality Control)