[IP] Re: Phoning Home From School

My 6 year old had a cell phone in her schoolbag before she was even
disgnosed.  I feel it is a necessity now that she is diagnosed.  If she
wants to talk to us because other adults in school are ignorant about
diabetes, she should be able to.

Before my daughter was dxed with Type 1 the school complained about her cell
phone.  I told them that until they can show me their background checks on
all employees my daughter will have a cell phone. That shut them up.
Obviosly they didn't have them!  I trust no one, not even a priest.  Sad,
but true.

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98
MM 508 user