RE: [IP] Hospital stay to start on Pump

I have very good insurance through my employer that DID pay for my pump.
Just because I have insurance doesn't mean that it's something that I needed
to do (the stay in the hospital).  I got along fine the way I chose to
implement my pump.  Other people may not feel as comfortable as I did with
the way I chose.  I guess my original post was simply to state how I
implemented my pump.

Sometimes email loses something in the translation.  I meant nothing by my
original post.