Re: [IP] thyroid and oops

I recently had two thyroid surgeries myself. The first one was because they
found a growth on the right side of my thyroid. So they removed it. A week
later I was back in for a second operation, as the growth was cancerous.
So if the doctor wants to take your thyroid out its probably a good idea. I'm
fine now, but if I had left the thyroid, who knows what would have happened?

In a message dated 19/01/00 10:11:41 AUS Eastern Daylight Time,